Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rain.. Rain.. Rain..

It had been raining heavily since last evening till now… my feet and pant was never seem dry.. feel so cold in office.. The weather just reflected my mood.. I hate rain when I have to go to work.. I should work from home today.. but I need to report in due to my stupid laptop.. It is finally pronounced “dead”.. IS department have officially issued a "PC dead" letter for me to requisite a new laptop.

And my two guppies died last nite when I return home.. This morning, the others two died too.. wanted to buried them this morning.. but it was raining heavily. I feel so bad. When I brought them back, I told them that they are so lucky to come home with me.. I’m totally wrong. I killed them.. they could have live longer.. they must have suffered lots for the past few days… I’m sorry fishes.. I thot I gave you a new home :-(

Poor fishes.. What have I done wrong? Not enough oxygen? Too much foods? No clean water? Last nite, the other two are still alive.. I changed the water and gave them more oxygen balls... this morning, they are found up-side-down. I'm so helpless!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh u need airpump lah.. although guppies can live without them like drainy fish..

Anonymous said...

check water temperature also. plants could work fine as photosynthesis takes place. Remember that tap water got alot of flourine and chlorine, thats why we can dun brush teeth for days and still get goog GIGI.

Anonymous said...

your laptop, ah dex make spoil wan is it? he can spoil ur zhu zhu sandals, he can also damage ur laptop, furthermore, he is IT......

双子星 said...

sonikbyte - uncle selling the fish says topical fish dun need leh.. oxygen balls also can... I throw in so many oxygen balls also dun work.. sob!sob!

双子星 said...

Anonymous - Aiyo bro.. next time want to be anonymous hor.. dun post comment at this unearthly hrs.. cos like that already give away your identity..wahahah!!

Btw, I think is the water problem.. shouldn't have changed water so frequently..