Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bon Voyage

My baby bro has grown up.. He is going to travel alone to Bangkok today. I'm always a worry sister.. to me, baby bro is forever baby.. in my heart, he'll never grow up..

I sent him off today.. mom decided to give it a miss since I'm going to take care of everything *beams*..

My baby bro is so excited.. We went to the check-in counter for TG economy class and my baby bro actually told me that we are on the wrong queue.. I gave him a smiley look ;-)… then he says I’m not on economy class, I’m on high class *LOL*..

After check-in, we went to Bangawan Solo to get some kueh and I banja him for lunch at Popeye.. lousy service and foods.

As usual, I nag and nag till boarding.. I nag the usual stuff.. keep your passport/money probably, call me if anything happen.. "must" call me if anything happen, dun call mom.. dun scare her.. reach SIN, call me.. maybe I will come and pick you. Remember to call mom when you're at the boarding gate, call her when you reach BKK, off your hp onboard.. and all the above was repeated over and over again...

Bye bye.. and I gave him a kiss on his shoulder.. (cos that fellow too tall liao) *LOL*..

No comments: