Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Darling Vanessa!

Backdated post. Event took place on Fri, 08 Sep 06.. actual b'day on Sat 09 Sep 2006.

Obar again… Had stayed away from clubbing for awhile... but this time, is for a special occasion.. My darling Vanessa’s birthday leh.. "Happy Birthday Darling!!"

Chocolate Mousse Cake... *yummy*

Thank to Johnie for arranging the cake!

The smiling people...

Mission for that nite was to get Darling drunk... Drinks ordered are 6 bots of Bacardi Freeze Peach, 14 bots Hoegaarden, 2 jars of Lychee Martini, 2 Waterfall, 2 Lamborghini, 14 Tequila neat, 1 jar of Vodka green tea.. We also had 2 nacho cheese and a 1.5kg chocolate mousse cake..

Played 350.. but i never played at all lor.. come my turn.. Sweety Amanda S and myself run to dance floor or toilet.. poor meow meow think she has got con into a pirate ship.. kana play 350 and drink.. somemore Johnie, Winston and Meow Meow never play 350 before lor and who asked them to sit beside birthday gal.. We are all out to sabo Darling lor.. Those sit next to her also suffer.. ha!ha!

Sabo time.. keep blowing but candles cannot go off.. We mixed it.. 10 of them are magic candles.. ha!ha! Darling, idea was from Johnie... I mainly executed the plan and get Sweety Amanda S to buy the magic candles.. I’m innocent one!! ;-P

Johnie so cute.. he saw the candles sparkling.. so he pull me over and says.. got magic candles inside ah?

Birthday kisses for Darling..

Plastic underwear for her.. red color.. sexy.. waterproof!

Darling and Didi Jerry having waterfall

Winston enjoying his lamborghini

Here is Darling's b'day present.. from Johnie, Jerry, Mike, Mavis, Amanda S and me.

One last pic.. pls be mentally prepare before viewing..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Found this under the table... a jar of Darling's puke... disgusting!!! ha!ha!

2 comments:

双子星 said...

sonikbyte - Ha!Ha! Yah.. when I found that I actually bring it to the table top and asked if anyone want cocktail.. they all look at it and arghh!! so disgusting but I enjoy it.. ha!ha!

The party was fun.. care to join us next time.. all my frens are fun-loving people!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Wwwat grosssss... doesnt it look like Chocolate Milkshake.. hehe.. My own blend call darling Vanessa's Milkshake... Care to try it the next time.. hahah..