Monday, September 11, 2006

Enjoy the Challenge

~*~*~*~
My favorite days at work have never been when work wasn't busy or when I have not been challenged. My favorite days have always been when I have been very busy, very productive, and very challenged. The more challenged my skills, experience, and business acumen are, the happier I am the end of the day. I feel satisfied with my work and my career.

If selling airline travel was easy, everyone would be doing it. The fact is, each of your jobs is challenging. It takes your unique skills, experience, and expertise to do the job that you do each day. Enjoy this challenge. Be proud of the fact that everyday your company and customers are relying on you to help accomplish all of our international travel goals.

But do not just rely on management to challenge you. Be sure you challenge yourself to improve as well.
~*~*~*~

No comments: