Monday, September 11, 2006

Swimming

Went to Darling Vanessa's place on Sunday...

Was supposed to be there around 11am... I overslept ;-).. darling Vanessa's called to wake me up at 10.30am.. Actually I wake up at 8.15am to sms Didi Jerry but fell asleep again.. he was going to Bangkok for holiday.. the flight leaves at 10.55am.. I was surprise to received Didi call at 8.45am.. his daddy sent him to airport and as usual, I nagged at him.. He didn’t bring any medication with him.. He claim that if he can survive in Tekong.. Bangkok is nothing ;-( Anyway, Didi Jerry will be back on Wed nite.. he will sms me and we will meet for dinner on Thur or Fri. Didi Jerry will know where his next posting on Wed.. so this is a good excuse to go celebrate… ha!ha!

Darling Vanessa, Sweety Amanda S and myself.. swim, sun tan, jacuzzi and sauna from 12pm-3pm.. it was fun for gals to gossip under the sun.. After the swim, Darling was hungry and craving for pizza… so we ordered spicy drumlets, honey wings and triple chicken pizza (new flavour!).. Taste good!

Darling’s Di came over for mahjong session with us at 3pm.. Before the pizza arrived, darling was already so super hungry that she started eating fried fishes at mahjong table… We had a great time.. eating, talking nonsense and playing mahjong.. Di and me openly pak-kat.. He gives me all his unwanted pai and asked me to choose which one I want.. Good to sit next to him ;-)

Somehow while playing the mahjong, darling and sweety started to turn dark… the sun tan is taking effect..

Laughter filled the room.. We had a good time!! Di won S$3, me won $0.20, Sweety Amanda S lost S$2.60 and Darling lost S$0.80.. We didn't play dai b'cos I don't know how to make dai.. so it was easy game for Di.. Anyway Di gave me a crash course thru phone last nite..

Now I can't wait for the next wet and dry swimming session ;-P

No comments: