Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday: Swimming

So bored at home.. do nothing but surfing net and smsing... Dear M and me decided to go for a swim.. I need sun tan badly.. I don't want to turn into a snow white.. Left home at 1.40pm, hoping to catch the last bit of the sun.. but the sky looks a bit dark.. Dear M came out with a theory, that if East rain, West will not rain.. so I was convince and we went to Jurong.. while driving, the window screen got some rain drops.. Reached there at 2 plus, no sunshine.. we swim for almost 2.30hrs and it started to pour.. We make our way to shower and changed... it was crowded.. By the time, we are done... the rain almost stop..

After swim, went to Chomp Chomp for dinner.. Had all the sinful foods.. banana leaf nasi lemak, satays and char kway teow..

So many nice foods there.. I already know what I want to eat for my next trip to Chomp Chomp... Roti John and BBQ chicken wings..

No comments: