Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Have a Positive Attitude

~*~*~*~
In my career, I have noticed that when I associated with people with negative attitudes, my attitude also became negative. When I had a negative attitude, I wasn't satisfied, I didn't like my job, I didn't like my company, and at the end of the day I didn't like myself. I also noticed that I always enjoyed being around people with positive attitudes most. When I had a positive attitude, I liked my job more, I liked my company, I felt good and liked myself.

Attitude is a choice. It is a choice that you make everyday, every hour, and at times every minute. People do not have the attitude they have on accident, every person has made a choice. They have made a choice to let circumstances dictate their mood, or have decided to dictate their mood to their circumstances. What will be your attitude today? What will be your choice?
~*~*~*~

No comments: