Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

All the well wishes I received..

11.59am - My dear.. May your wish come true on this special day.. Happy Birthday, sweet 18th forever.. Million of kisses for you as a gift!! From Xin Xin (meow gui... birthday present also don't have)

06.59am - Dear Yiyi, Happy Birthday! Hah, so old! I got no money to buy u present yet but I can share my mummy's milk wif u! U want left or right side? Hmmm, can u give me a pc of cake? I want crystal jade pandan flavor cup cake. With lots of love and kisses from Kai Kai.. (thank you kai kai.. Yiyi just wan a kiss from u.. u can save the milk milk for yourself.. I scare 1 day yr A cup mummy got no more supply.. Actually Yiyi was quite surprise with yr mummy production.. Yiyi tot I've to produce milk for you when u 1st born leh.. hehe :o)



07.50am - Dear Yiyi, Happy Sweet 18! Didi woke up so early n disturb me. So now I wish u happy birthday. Do u wan a pc of my dog bone? Lots of love n licking. From Nicole. (Thank u Nicole.. u very fast will be older dan yiyi liao.. haha! Oops!!)



07.46am - Darling, Happy Birthday... May good luck continue to be wif u and wishing u stay pretty n healthy foreva ;-) From Amanda S. (thank you sweetie)

08.04am - Hope your Birthday fills you with joy and happiness. From KC Goh (my stockbroker in Phillips Securities)

08.49am - Happy happy birthday. Have a wonderful birthday. From Amanda L



08.50am - Happy Birthday to you! ;-) From Shirley

09.30am - Happy Birthday my dear! Are u 22 years old today? From Yusra (my lecturer).. (Thank you.. I'm 4ever 18)

09.39am - Happy Birthday To You!! May u be blessed n surrounded with all good things on this special days! :) From Alison Yap (thank you! you are so sweet.. still rem my birthday)

11.11am - Happy birthday and hope u always happy sister.. From Bro D. (Thank you bro D)

11.14am - Darling.. Noe u busy but still muz read k, today ur special day.. Eat good, work less, make more noise.. N hope all things goes rite for u k.. Happy birthday to u n present come later k.. From who else.. my darling Vanessa lor. (Thank darling.. don't need present lah.. C u on 29Jun)

05.31pm - Hi woman.. Happy Birthday! Enjoy. From Meow Meow (thank you.. I today busy until blur liao)

09.34pm - Happy Birthday. From Bro Jimmy Goh

Mum, Jie Jie and Baby Kai Kai called and sing me birthday song..
Dear M also sing me birthday song this morning..

No comments: