Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jah-Moh-Ka in Geneva

Moh has moved to Geneva, Switzerland.. enjoying his new job and Geneva sunshine now.. I hope he will fly high.. we are now having time different again.. when he was in the US, we take one day to reply each other email.. when he was in Japan, we chat all day during work.. now he is in Geneva, I can only get his reply.. maybe after 2.30pm (that will be Geneva 8.30am).. I really miss his nonsense very much.. we can urge and fight in our conversion.. urge until the cow comes home.. it is always nice to chat with him..

Moh don't have a handphone line now as he does not have a residential mailing address in Geneva so I cannot text him.. I think it is not easy to find a house in Geneva so he really need to work hard searching.. I'll go visit him when he settle down and I want him to bring me to France.. hehe!



Reha and Moh in Lake Geneva (aka, Lac Leman)... He has 3 beautiful sisters..

And Moh brought this CLK320 2 door coupe version of the E-320 in Tokyo for USD 20,000 and this baby will be ship to Geneva.. so beautiful and he asked me to go visit him and maybe he'll let me drive.. I'm sure I'm going to drive this baby.. if I don't get to drive when I'm in Geneva.. I'll destroy it.. wahaha!! :P



Moh's baby CLK320...

No comments: