Friday, June 22, 2007

Thank You Darling, Sweetie and Didi

Surprise... I received flowers this morning and it was from Darling, Sweetie and Didi.. I didn't want these 3 fellows to spend money on present.. cause Darling is jobless, Didi still in army, Sweetie always buy things lor... so she need to save up too!



The card reads...

Dear Darling,


Here comes ur late present.. In the cloak of night, a shooting star brilliantly whizzes across the sky, catching all our earnest wishes to U for tis special day.. U will sprakle thru the dark as well as in our lives..

Loves Always
Darling, Sweetie & Didi
~*~*~*~

I was only free in the afternoon to express my Thank to them through MMS..

"So my message goes.. Thank u darling, sweetie & didi.. must be darling order 1 cos all roses are pink color.. & how u got my office address ah? It is not published on directory and yellow pages leh.. anyway thank everyone.. I'll c u all on 29Jun"..
~*~*~*~

And darling called me back and asked me if I saw the necklace???? I asked where? There in the centre.. Oops! I thot that was sponge.. hehe! Lucky she find the MMS very funny.. only got flowers and puppy toy.. no necklace.. I think I really work until blur liao.. If she didn't tell me, I will probably throw it away as I thot it was a sponge.. 2 of my colleagues asked me today what is that and I told them that it was sponge.. 1 of them even says I think that is a chocolate.. but I keep saying is a sponge *sotong*..

Darling confessed that she got my office address from Meow Meow..



What a nicely wrapped sponge! Haha! Wow.. the necklace is so beautiful and it is from Risis..

I'm so touched.. sob..sob..

No comments: