Friday, June 08, 2007

White Shirt

Finally.. I brought something from this shop.. went to their different outlets several times and it is either last piece or no size.. so never managed to get anything from there.

I saw this shirt at AMK hub.. love it so much but it was a last piece and I hate it.. the sales girl told me that I can make payment 1st and they will transfer stock from warehouse to shop. I didn't want to pay first even tho I was sure I'm going to get it.. I just don't understand why they never help to check stock from other shops and if I want to reserve it.. I've to make payment first. They just want the sales immediate..

Found the correct size and brand new piece in PS. I didn't like the white ribbon.. I will use other colour ribbon or belt to replace it..



I like the collars and sleeve.. Price: S$42.00

No comments: