Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

Wake up this morning.. with headache and feel like the whole house spinning.. went to washroom to wash up then realised that my nose was bleeding..



Blood stain on towel and tissue paper..

Lotsa of work to clear... so die die must go back to office.. & I was thinking should I drive or take bus.. actually I miss the bus journey.. can relax and listen to my ipod.. in the end, I still drive to office :(

hp ring as I was driving this morning and I didn't realised that my car swing from lane 2 to lane 1 while I was checking out my hp.. lucky this few day, slow traffic and there was no car on that lane.. otherwise I will probably be in hospital now.. really need to concentrate when I drive..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like tat u r cumming more than once a month liao.....hahahahaha.