Friday, March 23, 2007

Bloody Stalker

Almost every morning.. I would see this stalker on board the same bus as me.. He will always choose to stand right in front of where I sit.. The bus that I took does not sit 2 by 2.. instead it is in vertical row.. that bloody fellow would just stand right to my face.. bcos he know that I would go off at the usual bus stop.. and once I get up.. he would go for my seat. I just can't stand him anymore.. There are so many regular faces on board that bus each morning (at least I can identify some).. some even drop off the same stop as me.. why must he choose me?? My seat smell nicer ah?? I just feel so uneasy especially when I know he purposely stand in front of me.. his face is getting more and more irritating.. he is short, skinny and with a rat face!!

No comments: