Monday, March 26, 2007

The Day Have Arrive

The day have finally arrive.. I've a mixed feeling.. sad and happy.. very confuse.. We have been talking, gmail chatting, texting about his move.. I supported his move but when the day finally arrive.. I can't bear to see him go *tear roll down* :(

Moh makes the announcement of his departure today.. I feel like crying.. He is going to be so far away from me.. I know the move is good for him.. anyhow he has to go back to USA this year if he does not move on to other company.. no way for him to stay in the company without moving back to USA.. Actually I know he was going.. since last Nov, he already told me that this company will be creating a new position that fits him.. and the position was finally created.. he send in his resume before he left for Safari.. he told me that they got him to fly first class to Geneva for interview.. we chat one day after he return to Japan and he told me that the HR will call him that nite to let him know.. he text me with the good news (but I didn't received it).. he scold me on gmail.. complaining that I never reply his text.. He got the offer.. big package!! he has to wait for the contract.. and he finally signed it.. and announce his departure to the world..

Wasn't feeling so sad through out the whole process.. I was actually very supportive.. but when the day arrive.. I'm lost!! I'm going to Japan on May 11 to attend his farewell party.. I'm going to cry.. I hate it.. I hate you :( you are an idiot who leave me behind.. we chat a lots about our works.. he is a good listener.. listen to all my nagging and grumble about my works.. Giving me support and encouragement..

I should be happy.. at least he is not going to work for my competitor.. he is going for a big job in Geneva.. I'll get free foods and lodging.. Geneva! I'm coming soon!!

No comments: