Monday, March 05, 2007

Sunday with Family

Finally managed to spent time with mum & bro D..

Had my fave yong tau foo and chwee kueh with Dear M & mum.. Mum didn't eat cos she is vegetarian on the 15th day of the chinese calendar.. and my lazy bro D still sleeping so he miss the delicious breakfast.. After breakfast, we went home to pick up bro D.. and proceed to Loyang Da Pek Gong for pray pray.. Sunday is the last day of the Lunar New Year and the chinese 15th day of the month.. so it is a bit crowded.. we parked the car outside and took a slow walk in.. it is so smoky in the temple that my eyes keep tearing.. The temple were serving vegetarian bee hoon, hot & cold soya bean milk.. so we had our share.. it was plain but yummy.. This remind me of my childhood time, mum loves to bring me to temple on the 1st or 15th day of the chinese calendar for praying.. follow by free vegetarian foods.. my fave is fried bee hoon and spring roll.. Now is my turn to bring my mum to temple :)




Year 2007 is the golden pig year..

Sent mum home.. Dear M, Bro D and me proceed to Aljunied for a swim.. We swim several laps.. no sunshine therefore cannot do sun tan.. so we start chatting and playing in the pool.. We talked about playing tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, jogging, gym.. ways to keep us healthy and fit.. keep talking till it starts to pour.. we have no choice but to change.. Bro D wants to go hair cut so we drop him off at Bedok.. then Dear M & me decided to have an early dinner..



Curry chicken and curry veg.. with roti..

After dinner, we went jalan jalan to help digest the foods.. Dear M has been telling me about Myojo Onion Chicken flavour instant noodles.. but being an expert in instant noodle.. I don't believe there is such flavour.. so we decided to go NTUC to search for it.. and we brought crispy seaweed with wasabi and lotte Japanese 75% cocoa dark chocolate..



onion chicken flavour!! :(

No comments: