Monday, March 05, 2007

Bye Bye Cody!

The news came too sudden.. I'm so sad.. Thought he got stroke and will recover slowly :(

Cody is a good doggy.. whenever I go to darling Vanessa's house.. Cody will come to the door to welcome me.. when darling open the door.. he will come out.. roam around the corridor and when we are about to close the door.. he'll come back.. he won't go too far.. he always behave himself.. he will allow me to carry him.. even though he is already 9 years old (an old doggy).. but in our heart.. he is forever a baby.. and we will always love to pamper him..

All these memories keep flashing through my mind after losing him..

During our sch days.. we did group study at darling's house.. we ordered Osihi pizza.. darling gave the unagi to Cody and keep eating the crush.. and Cody also keep waging his tail for more chicken wing..

Years ago.. when we 1st got Baby and Buffy.. we bring them to Cody's place and the 3 maltese make friends.. when we are about to leave after a day of fun at darling's house.. Cody actually didn't want baby and buffy to go.. he is such a darling..

I also remember sometime Darling Vanessa will be late for our date.. and her excuse is she needs to lock Cody up.. and that smart little Cody will go hide.. whenever darling tell me how she needs to cheat that fellow to come out in order to lock him.. I just feel that he is so smart..

So many many nice memories of Cody.. I feel so sad that he have to go through this kind of pain.. I actually plan to visit Cody on 10Mar as I will be at Darling area for a house warming.. I'm just so sad that I didn't get a chance to see him or hug him before he is gone..

I know Cody must be feeling peaceful now.. relieve from pain.. He is going to be in heaven watching over darling Vanessa and family..

Bye Bye Cody.. We love you and We will miss you forever!!

No comments: