Saturday, March 31, 2007

Julian 1st Competition

Last Sunday, we went to support Julian 1st baby competition..

Had breakfast with Mum, Bro D & Dear M at Bedok Interchange hawker center.. after breakfast, we went jalan jalan to CK.. brought mum a 3/4 jean.. follow by NTUC.. then we went to Kaki Bukit CC to give support to our dearest Julian.. It was so crowded and warm.. the result will only be out around 12.30pm.. so Dear M and me decided to go walk around



Julian at Kaki Bukit CC..

Julian didn't win anything.. I should let Julian sit there for a photo :)

Dear M and me walked to McDonald and we ordered a strawberry sundae as I was craving for it a few days ago.. the service crew was so nice to gives me extra strawberry.. After McDonald, we went to Chin Siong to buy tibits..



Strawberry Sundae with extra strawberry *yummy* :)

We walked till this familar place... Me and Jie Jie school.. so many memories flashed back.. school changed a lots.. so much nicer.. so much bigger..



My school

No comments: