Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Emergency Drill

(12.03.07 - Mon) This morning, I went to airport office for AF/KLM/NW table top emergency drill.. I was happy.. cos I get to meet my colleagues at the airport.. It is always so fun and nice to see this group of fun-loving people..



Drill started around 9am.. Everyone acting busy.. I roam around the room cos I'm just an observer :)



After the table top drill.. we moved on to T2 relative holding area.. This is the room that was used during SQ crash in Taipei.. In this room, those acted as family members make so much noise and many request.. we tried to be as nasty as we can.. lots of laughter.. It is fun to drill and get yourself prepared.. but we pray hard that accident never happen..

The drill ended around 11.50am.. I was damn hungry.. went lunch with Patrick and my other colleagues at T2 staff canteen.. Had salmon teriyaki bento at S$4.90.. *yummy* :)

No comments: