Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Report Card

Collected my health report card last nite.. Doctor says the result "not too bad".. even some figures are slightly higher or above norm.. it is within an acceptable range..

- Lymphocytes 47% (ref ranges: 20-45%)
- Eosinophils 7 (ref ranges: 0.0-6.0)
these two items are related to white blood cell.. and it ranges slightly above ref.. The doc explain that it could due to eczema problem..

Total Cholesterol is 245mg/dl that is high.. This is also my biggest fear due to family history.. HDL is at 77.0 mg/dl (which is good).. LDL 153.0 mg/dl (ref ranges: less than 130).. I just don't understand how this really shot up.. even when I don't eat KFC, McDonald, Burger Kings, roe, chicken skins etc.. I've also cut down on seafood..

Hepatitis B Antigen, Hepatitis B Antibody and Hepatitis A Total Antibody are non-reactive.. Must take JABS!!

Urine RBC 13/uL (0-6 normal, 7-2250 abnormal).. cause I took it 5 days after my menses and I didn't take the mid stream of the urine..

Suggestion from doc:
1) Take Hep A+B immunization
2) Dietary control
3) Repeat urine test

I'm going to heed the doc advice :)

No comments: