Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fly "ME" Aeroplane

We’re at Obar once again on 28Apr. Vanessa and myself kana multiple people fly us aeroplane last week. The most ridiculous one is Leo.

We met many new friends that night. And thank to Felix and Jerry for helping us with all the drinks.

Vanessa, Felix, me and Jerry.

Our new friends.. They can speak Mandarin oh! Group of crazy drinker. I think this group had at least 20 jars and many many vodka oso.

Leo... thank for your offer to pay for our cover charge and 1st drink on our next trip. I'm keeping the sms.. You remember contract law - offer and acceptance.. Btw, Vanessa and me want a bottle of Jim Beam each for our 1st drink.. cheap cheap lah. We checked out the price for you already.. 2 bots for S$280 *thumb up*. Make sure you bring enough $$ for next week clubbin! muahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring in the "Jim Beam", "Jack Daniels", "Wu Liang Ye", "Guo Jiao 1573", "Wu JIa Pi", "San Bian Jiu", "Nu Er Hong", "Mao Tai".......