Sunday, May 28, 2006

Idle Sunday

Last night, I was on msn chat with Johnie and he sent me all the foods link.. trying to make me hungry. At 11.30pm, had conference call with darling Vanessa and dear “he shall not be name” till 1am. So the above are all my excuse for waking up at 12.30pm today…Raining leh but stomach damn hungry… all Johnie’s fault.. make me hungry with all the links *evil smiles*.. so no choice lor.. must wash up.. go downstairs for brunch.

After lunch, I went to Prime supermarket to walk walk… still raining leh. I checked out the ingredient of chicken nuggets, cause I was still thinking of the comments by Johnie and James.. Both says chicken nuggets are make by all sort of chicken meats and FEATHERS.. Johnie says those black spot in chicken nuggets are feather that grind together with the chicken meats… I thought that was pepper. Ok.. I finally found the TRUTH.. it says chicken meats (mean no giblets), pepper and etc..etc… Haha! I can eat chicken nuggets again.. Chicken nuggets, I’m coming to eat you!! :-P

No comments: