Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lost & Not Found

I lost my make-up pouch. sob! sob! I really damn ass luck this week…

Contains:-
Chanel powder – S$51
Panasonic heated eyelash curler from Japan – 2900jpy
Lancome strawberry flavour lip gross – S$30 (it a gift from my sis)
Missha moisture cream – S$8.90
Missha silver mascara – S$8.90
Mascara from Japan – 1000 jpy
Eye pencil from Japan - 300 jpy
Winnie the pooh container with serum – ?
Oil block paper from Japan– 300 jpy
Thumb drive – priceless (contain some of my party pictures)

These items worth more than S$100.. I’m so upset. After dinner, Dex accompany me to 4 different shops to get the replacement. He was very encouraging by saying “is ok lah”, “the electronic eye lash curler can writ off”, “just buy lor, I pay lah”, “go Japan this weekend, ok?”

Lucky I got an extra mascara and a lip gross from Japan the last time, can use now.. I spend S$50 on the replacement.. so cheapo.. so not my style.. sigh!!

I don’t understand why no one returns it to the building that I lost it… Would you want to use something that someone has used before.. and you don’t even know who used it before. Baka, I hope your face rotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bear bear..
cheer up k :)
wz or w/o make u u're still so pretty