Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm sick

Slight fever (37.5C), flu, sore throat and headache.. What a Monday?! Must be kana the rain on Sat.. no wonder I'm so lethargic over the weekend.

Took a pontanlon this morning.. no time for doctor.. anyway see already oso cannot take sick leave. Today, I've 2 appointments in the West and a group discussion with manager and colleagues for the event on 08Jun. My schedule is packed... so damn packed!!

Meetin Dex for dinner tonite at Lao Beijing... Hopefully I'll be ok by noon.

***@***@***@***

While I'm trying to do my entry, my manager walked in... oso sick... This bl**dy gal from another dept, give me a kind of look.. and says.. can u go home or not? I replied her.. CANNOT.. I got 2 appointments outside.. you want to help... then she says, ok as long as u are out... feel like give her a good HUG!! wahaha!

No comments: