Thursday, May 25, 2006

Terrible week

Blogging is going to be in turtle pace for awhile as my work building up.. sigh! This week is really a terrible week.. I don’t even have any time to think of anything else beside work.. work.. work..

Yesterday I had 2 meetings outside office and the moment I step in to office.. I have to take a conference call from 4.30-5pm, meeting with my general manager from 5-5.30pm, follow by 5.30-6.30pm for staff briefing.. After all this shit, I’ve to stayed back to clear all the outstanding issues plus write report…

This is how I look like for this week.. ha!ha! I just did a diamond peel with seaweed mask on Monday, WHAT A WASTE!! Should have done it on a Friday nite.. (btw, Leo.. thank you for this pic ah!)..

Things in office is really moving fast… Just got the news that we are goin to move out of the current place in end June. In the new office, we will be given Herman Miller Light chair (made in Korea) ha!ha!… so not the original one lah but better than nothing. Next I realized that I would not be given a desk in my new office. We will simply be working on docker.. We can work from home.. not reporting to office. This is what the company has been driving and working towards. It is going to be something new for me but need lots of discipline.. ha!ha! I’m sure I can do it as I’m always receptive toward changes. I think I can produce better result with such a flexible working environment. Hope no one abuse this system.. But I’m going to miss my desk and bears…

I’m looking forward to TGIF.. relax and recharge is definitely a MUST!

No comments: