Friday, May 05, 2006

I Love Obar

Yah.. Friday nite again. .. it is time to let go of stress, get crazy and relax.

Once again we ended in Obar… and a minor gastric (for me). This is all Vanessa's fault bcos she tried to do everything (change to party clothes, see her insurance agent, go to Robinson to buy her thingy..) at one-go so we ended up having a late dinner.

I had a great time bcos of the fantastic companions (darling Vanessa, dear Jerry, honey Leo and sweetheart Terence) I wanted to use cute cute on Jerry but somehow some one took that title (Didi... you understand why.. right? haha!).

Again.. we didn't take a group photo. This one is without Vanessa

This one got Vanessa and without me...

My darling Vanessa and me.

Most eligible "gay" or twin?!?!

My new fren.. Cutie Pie James


Jerry with Daphne/PR of Obar.. this Vanessa huh.. people try to fix Didi with pretty gal.. you oso want to add one leg in.. *Not shy*.. Lucky I smart gal.. dun want to take pic with her... cause she too sexy liao. haha!

With Vanessa's jie jie & fren

Actually Jerry and me is trying to take a picture together but we notice...errh... in red.... Vanessa's puke....wahaha!


"DiDi" Jerry is so photogenic lor

The 3 Musketeers

Another Merlion... ha!ha!

We’ve a poor Felix trying to getting himself drunk at home with mineral water. Felix, I worry you get bloated leh.

1 comment:

Kwakwa said...

Darling, noe i shoot u complain letter but u oso dun need like tat paisei mi rite... hehe... u gastric blame mi har.. not shy har, dunno who is the one distubr mi lar.. if not can have earlier dinner one hor ... if interested to noe the reason can read the 1st part at http://kwakwabear.blogspot.com

u take photo wif didi cannot choose other place har.. have to take near mi , still wan to emphaise on my puke... lucky its all water .. hahah ... nothing much left.. dun worry.. didi will still be ur cute cute didi lar... hahah ...