Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Bear

Didi Jerry called me.. Didi called me today at 21:28:08 hrs. Didi Jerry called from Tekong. I'm a Happy Bear. We chat for 5-8 minutes. Jerry didn't received my sms lor so it is either Singtel (my line), or M1 (Jerry's line) or Tekong fault. Waste my sms.

Jerry is going to book out tomorrow night around 9pm. He needs to attend his convocation at NP on Sat at 07:30hrs and return to camp at 19:30hrs. Jerry is sick.. he was coughing non-stop when chatting with me.. feel so heart pain.. He says many people booked out bcos sick.. the temp in Tekong is 1 degree hotter than mainland Singapore. He saw the incamp doc liao... had some medication but the cough mixture makes him drowsy.. Told him that he cannot run if cough... cos cannot breath mah. Muz take care leh.

Didi is very tired lor... and aching all over. He says the clothes very dirty b'cos they do exercise on the sand or mud.. My poor Didi. He hasn’t bath lor… and he is going to call mummy. Actually Didi very filial, he called mummy first but line engaged so he called me. Told him to quickly go call his mum then go shower… tomolo still muz wake up early for training. Before he hangs up, he reminded me to send his regard to Darling Vanessa. He is so sweet!!

Jerry makes my day… all tiredness gone… Can’t wait to see him…

1 comment:

Kwakwa said...

DIDI.. u no good lor .. u call winnie, make her happy bear but mi become sad bear lor.. She whine the whole nite and i tihnk the whole of today too.. hehe although i miss didi too But darling ... dun whine lioa lar.... heheheh