Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hello Kitty & Pooh Bear

Was in Meow Meow's office on Monday... after so long.. I get to see Meow Meow again.

Meow Meow at work (Poser!! Act hardworking!!)

Hello Kitty cups.. all the way from Japan

Finally I passed the Hello Kitty cups to her... The cups have been sitting underneath my working tables for 2 months.

Pooh bear.. me is Pooh Pooh!!

And Darling Meow Meow gave me this for my b'day.. Love it!! Thank you darling!... To use this.. I've to put my Gucci bag underneath my working desk everyday...

3 comments:

Kwakwa said...

Meow Meow... u finally got ur cup..lucky har.. i keep bugging her to meet up b4 she lose it ..when shifting office..

Anonymous said...

haha gucci bag sia! Heh then whose the tiger ?

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»