Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ladies Nite: Bar & Billard Room

Happy Birthday to May and me!! Both of us are born in June... as usual we had monthly ladies nite out. The gals buy us birthday dinner at the Bar & Billard Room...

Buffet lines..............


My salad & a slice of raw tuna... I love the salad bar!!


My lobster n tomato soup.... yummy!! ;-P


Lime & Champagne Peach Sobert

B'cos it is so nice.. I decide to go for another round of Champagne peach sobert

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wahaha! My second round of Champagne peach sobert... look more like mash potato.

May..the other b'day gal

Eve with her huge plate of salad

The lovely ladies

After the dinner, I went to Mount Faber to have my fave peach cooler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»