Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mamma Miaa!

Moh email me yesterday... He is going to Italy today.. He be going to Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome and finally a stop in Amsterdam for one night to meet with his elder sister who is there for work before he fly back to Japan. He is going to meet Italian babe and watch world cup live on Saturday night for Italy vs. USA. He is trying to bush up his Italian: spaghetti, mozzarella, pizza, Lamborghini, Gucci, Fendi, Prada!!

Bear: So good. I wanna go.. good luck in getting Italian babe.. btw, why never update your blog.
Moh: I did update my page two days ago.. but with nonsense. I'll update it for sure when I'm back from Italy! Going to find a Mafia wife! Ha!ha! Ciao Bella!
Bear: Ciao prince charming... I wan a cap from Europe!
Moh: What kind of cap u want? Of course I get for you!
Bear: Princess Winnie b'day present. ha!ha!.. Wait can.. I surf the net for picture of cap.. you wait.. dun go yet. Tell me when you are coming back.. I will miss you.. nobody to gossip with me.. sob .. sob..
Moh: I back to Tokyo on June 20 but wish me luck cos kl/af/az/lh/nh/ba all full on 19th return to Tokyo. Princess Winnie! Like it! Send me photo. I'll check from home.
Bear: Ok. I pray for u.. tell me which flight you going.. I bomb threat that flight for you.. ha!ha! Here you go .. something like that.. any color. I trust your taste. Can buy me Gucci or Prada.. "I DON'T MIND!" wahahah! See the word "I Don't Mind".. laugh until I fell off the chair. Enjoy your trip.. AND I'm going to blog about you again.. IDIOT leaving me behind.. will miss u.
Moh: Ha!ha! Funny gal!!! you "don't mind"??! Sure thing... nobody mind if I buy them Prada or Gucci! I'll get you Brada and Pucci!
Bear: Ha!ha! I love your replied.. that why I says I don't mind.. and Brada and Pucci sound really branded! I'm going to miss your nonsense.
Moh: Ha!ha! like that! I told Vinoop I come to Singapore in July. I met him last week. Take care!
Bear: okie.. okie.. then you better come. I will confirm with Jess again. You take care too.. sob..sob
Moh: Don't cry honey. Be back soon. You won't even know I'm gone! Going home now!

Bull shit lor.. how would I not know that you are gone.. You think I small kid ah? So sad.. I'm going to live without Moh's nonsense for the next 7 days. sigh! But Moh is coming to Singapore in July.. I'll get my Brada and Pucci cap... Jess will fly from Shanghai to join us.. we can party all nite. Miss you guy/gal so much.

No comments: