Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sick Again

sob! sob! Feel terrible…

Sore throat, lost my voice, flu, cough and have phlegm. TOO heaty liao. Must drink more water… no late nite… sleep early... but no way lor for this week. Amy is in Singapore with her fren… Need to accompany her every nite. My schedule is so damn pack!!!

Mon – Dinner @ bar & billard plus a drink at Mount Faber.
Tue – Shopping with Amy at Orchard Road plus dinner @ soup restaurant
Wed – Shopping with Amy at Orchard Road/Chinatown plus dinner @ no sign board
Thur – Shopping with Amy at Queentown plus dinner @ no idea yet??
Fri – Leaving for Penang… return on Sunday…

Actually I don’t mind accompanying Amy & fren, she has been very nice to me and we get along very well…

I need some time to do what I want to do... shop online, read "my daily dosage", update my own blog, load pictures, open all my b'day present.... AND Happy B'day to me!

Wonder how is Didi Jerry? We are like twin lor... he sick for so long.. me oso. Now that I'm still sick.. I really hope he is feeling better.

5 comments:

Kwakwa said...

u har ... sick still got so packed with activities... hehhe ... better drink more water and no chili or pepper crabs for u tonite... be good gal k .. or else har .. u will be drinking star fruit juice soon.. hehe...

Kwakwa said...

Darling .... today is ur special day.. Happy Birthday to u, Happy birthday to u, Happy Birthday to Darling, Happy birthday to u ... Faster make a wish n blow candleS lioa...

双子星 said...

Darling kwakwa.. love u so much.. muackzz.. I'm so happy and excited when I see the flowers.. Thank you!!

双子星 said...

sonikbyte - Thank you very muchie!!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»