Thursday, June 22, 2006

Surprise

Yesterday morning, I was thinking.. hmmm.. How come Darling never sms or call me ah? Thot she forgot my big day… Darling Vanessa sent me flowers with chocolate and bear yesterday. I’m surprise, excited, delighted…. I was out for meeting yesterday and the moment I step in office… I saw the lovely flowers basket on my desk… I scream so happily in office…


The card read…

“Darling Winnie

Surprise!! Enjoy this gift that’s as beautiful as the girl herself. Happy Birthday.. Muacks. Love ya…!!!

Dearest who else but mi…
Vanessa…”


Thank you Darling!! Love u!! muack!! I will share the chocolate with u...

3 comments:

Kwakwa said...

HOw can forget darling birthday... thunder strike har .. heheh ... Glad u like it.. hehe.. have to act blur in order to give u a surprise.. or else how to hide from the witty pooh.. hehe...

HOpe the surprise drove away the flu bug.. DUN keep bear bear under ur desk har ... n rem to water the flowers k .. hahah ...

双子星 said...

Your kwa kwa bear will be sitting next to meow meow bear.. next time I take a pic and post it for you to see... they will make friends with each other.. got company. ha!ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»