Thursday, June 29, 2006

Short Trip: Penang

My short trip to Penang.... 3D/2N... I DID NOT over slept this time. I still had time to buy two bottles of Biotherm Aquasource for Vanessa and 2 bottles of Vodka.. haha!

I took MH which depart at 11.05pm... arriving into Penang at 12.30pm. Just nice for check-in ..

No wonder MH is lossing money... just 1hr 25mins flight and they serve meal!!! Anyway I'm so damn FULL so as usual I just did a food sampling... Save my tummy for better foods in Penang..ha!ha!


My fave... Penang Laksa, Prawn Mee and Chay Kway Teow


Went to Lorong Segamat?? or Lorong Selamat?? Cannot remember.. anyway popular place and food is good!!


See what we ate... Loh Bak, Chee Cheong Fun, Cuttlefish Kang Kong, Hor Fun....


Found this shop in Gurney Plaza... Didn't know Darling Vanessa so rich... own a diamond shop..
My first reaction... OMG! after flying 374 miles still cannot get rid of her.. nitemare!


Watched two night movies at GV Gurney Plaza... boring mah.. nothing to do... I watched Scary Movie 4 and The Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift... Brought the Premiere Class at RM16 and the Caramel popcorn with drink only at RM6.. super cheap and good. The popcorn is so much better than the salt or sweet one from Singapore.. I love it!! ;-)

Scary Movie 4 is a super bo-liao show for bo-liao people like me... who only want to laugh the heart out. There are two parts that I laugh so damn loud... 1) when Cindy and the strange little Japanese ghost speak in Japanese & 2) The strange little ghost try to scare Cindy but he ended up rolling down the stair... wahaha!

As for Fast and Furious... the drift was fantastic (same as Initial D).. but when Hans die.. I feel so sad.. he is handsome.


After the movie... I went to Winters Warmers @ Gurney Plaza to have my Rose Bud tea.. service suck but drink cheap RM8.90.. Love the English Porcelain cup..

There was many places for a drink.. but I remember Mandy posting this.. and it look nice so I thot I should give it a try...


Seaside... went to Batu Ferringhi for a walk.. the sea damn dirty lor. Anyway weather was bad.. I had a fruit rojak and milo there...


Goreng Pisah...*Drooling* ;-P


Final stop.. to Ghee Hiang. To get teelseed oil for jie jie (she giving birth soon!) and Tau Sa biscuits for office.


My shopping in Penang....

3 comments:

双子星 said...

sonikbyte - Flight ticket is expensive to Penang.. but I work in Airlines so got special price...hee!hee!

That Japanese conversion got meaning one leh.. must read the subtitle to understand.. Yaya.. that flame part oso damn funny.. laugh until I upside down..

Tokyo drift not in SIN yet mah? Surprise .. thot we should be faster in showing.. Lucky I watched liao..hee!hee!

Kwakwa said...

OEi... this shows tat i am everywhere near u.. u cannot eascape frm mi ... hahah ... sounds scary har ... so dun even think of getting rid of mi.. hahha ... no matter where u go, u will think of mi.. hahah ..
I watch scary movie 4 lioa.. like u say.. bo liao lor..haha .. but funnie lar

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»