Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Psychic Force

Wow... I’ve psychic force… This morning while drying my hair, I was thinking of Johnie and he sms me the moment I step into office. I realized that every time I think of someone. That lovely person will either call, sms or email me. It is so amazing!!

Maybe I’m a little depress and need a holiday badly… Jerry is in camp till 30 Jun, Moh is in Italy till 20Jun and Johnie will be going to Los Angeles for business 01-10Jul. Everyone is going away… If I’ve time and vacation day, I want to join Johnie in LA cos I missed Disneyland. We can go eat Ben & Jerry ice-cream... ha!ha!

3 comments:

potpourri said...

Hehe, sometimes i think i'm psychic too! I'll check my handphone once in a while and the moment i do, a sms comes in! :)

双子星 said...

Lakeside girl - Maybe we can go start our business. "Bear Lakeside girl Pte Ltd".. it Bear not Bare..ha!ha!

双子星 said...

sonikbyte - muz pay for my service.. I want 50% from your winning...