Friday, July 21, 2006

Darling Vanes Away

Darling Vanessa going to KL today.. The family is driving to KL.. They set off so early.. received an sms from her.. as usual.. nagging!!

"Darling.. Mi setting off liao.. Sob..
U take care k, rem to take iron pulls k..
Be good gal har or else I ask di to supervise u k..
Dun miz mi too much k.. Hehe..
Miz ya, cal u when i back k"

Ai yo.. so many k.. Go lah.. Go already dun come back.. you think your di can supervise me meh? I not scare of di lor! Your di always spoilt me one leh.. he!he! Dun worry.. I won't miss you at all..

Ok.. I called her and tell her that I will miss her and must call me when return.. Of cos ask her to take care..

Darling still worry what I'm doing on Sat when she is not around.. Of cos go celebrate you are away lah.. haha!

No comments: