Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lao Di Fang

I woke up at 7.15am on Sat instead of the usual 1pm on weekend.

Met dear M.. we went for breakfast at Bedok hawker center.. we used to live in Bedok... Miss the foods there so much!! I had my fave black carrot cake and M had yong tau foo. My tummy too small otherwise I also want to eat the chwee kueh.

After late breakfast, we went to Parkway Parade bcos we wanted to get something from my bro’s work place. Dun know how many donkey years never been to Parkway.. the place has changed so much. Used to roam around Parkway when I was young and my fave spots are the basement foods area and the 3rd floor game arcade..

what else.. shoppin again! Love the purple tee.. feel so Queen! ha!ha!

Darling Vanessa was also at Parkway with Leong Ho to do blood test. Was suppose to meet her but she don’t feel well after the blood test so Leong Ho send her home. I was very worry cause Darling was out drinking at New Asia Bar on Fri till 3.30am and she has anemic lor. Darling so weak already still insisted on attending a church wedding at 2pm... and she fell and sprained her ankle... sigh!

So swollen.. sob! sob!

M
and me were craving for gelato… so we went to Siglap thot that place happening sure got Italian ice-cream.. to our disappointment.. nothing there..

I was hungry so we went to East Coast hawker center. That was around 4pm… I’m not really sure that was lunch or dinner.. but I suggested that we eat rice.. we had sambal sotong, sambal kang kong and zu zu. I was lousy at zu zu.. only managed to suck out 2 pieces. Darling Vanessa says I’m a lousy kisser bcos I cannot zu zu… and fyi, kissing has nothing to do with zu zu lor.. you don’t suck when you kiss. Chao turtle…

Took a stroll along the beach… so many activities there… roller blading, cycling, cable ski, wind surf, kayaking, sand castle building.. I want to try roller blading, cable ski and jet ski.. so fun!! On the way back, we drop by at SK to get gelato... yummy!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»