Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Top 10 Reasons Your a Gemini

  1. Talk, Talk, Talk (Ha!ha! that is so me!!)
  2. Your motto: I believe in anything (Nobody would bluff bear bear)
  3. Nobody understands you (Not true.. my frens understand me)
  4. Great at multi-tasking (Yes.. not shy to agree)
  5. Aren't confused by facts (of coz.. I got brain)
  6. Make a good friends (Muz ask all my darlings?!?!)
  7. Love new stuff (I love everythings)
  8. You're really funny (I'm not a clown)
  9. Never sit still (butt itchy mah!)
  10. You were born under the sign of the TWINS! (I love to be a Gemini!)

3 comments:

Kwakwa said...

hmm... The love talking part is rite..
hmmm... the part tat no one can bluff bear bear will onli happen, if bear bear have enough sleep.. haha ...
mmm... understanding of Bear bear .. should be doing a pretty job.. since she still wan mi as her darling.. hhaah..
Next.. multi task .. yes bear bear can.. cos she can toke to mi and bake cookies at the same time.. hahha ...
hmmm... pretty good friend lar.. but dun step on her toes... or else beware of her paws.. hehe ..
she is not funnie.. but a crapper.. haha
no chair can let her stay for long.. tats y she is never at her desk...

双子星 said...

kwakwa - darling know me so well.. luv u!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»