Friday, July 14, 2006

Thursday Nite: Chomp Chomp

Last nite, at the very last minute Dear M and me decided to go to Chomp Chomp for dinner… We ordered wanton mee and sambal sotong but that sotong stall helper forgot about our sotong. Maybe he went out sea to fish the sotong but we couldn't wait.. Noodle was quite good.. cause I jus love wanton mee.. The portion is not too big but was rather full cos I skip lunch yesterday and had a slice of pizza at 5pm. I was thirsty so M ordered super huge glass of sugar cane each.. this is the first time I had such a big glass of sugar cane.. Both of us couldn’t finish it.

It was a simple but satisfying dinner.. ;-P

Will stay home on Friday.. be good gal.. and I have a full day plan for Saturday.. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»