Friday, July 14, 2006

Stress :-(

What a TGIF? This morning I had a meeting with my manager for 30 minutes.. after which I received a phone call from home.. My dearest bro is giving problem to mom once again. One min, he is good; next min, he is bad.. I’ve given him so many chance.. Forgive him every time he did something wrong.. but he never learn.. never grow.. always make us worry and giving us nothing but trouble. I scolded him over the phone bcos mom was nagging me.. I really don’t know how to educate him.. My mom is hopeless in teaching his own son.. She blame everyone for what her lan ch*$# son has done..

After the phone call, the whole team was called in for another meeting with my GM.. Big challenges for us ahead.. Plane issue, labor issue, load factor, pricing issue.. so many issues to work on.. Meeting just ended.. I’m hungry but no mood to eat. So I called Jie Jie.. apparently the water in her water bag is getting less.. the baby is ready to come out anytime.. but she does not have labor pain. Doctor suggested to admit her on Monday nite.. If she still cannot induce.. She may have to go for caesarean. I’m worry for Jie Jie.. Wonder how she is coping mentally.. she been hoping for a baby and she is still taking her depression pills.. I need to spend more time with her.. give her more care and concern..

And hopefully this is the last bad news for today… sigh! Tina is coming to Spore tonite.. I need to pick her up at 7.30pm..

I’m so stress up b’cos of mom, bro and jie. I just feel like crying… I’m holding back now… hope I dun go crazy.. Maybe I'll cry under my pillow tonite.. :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bear bear .. dun be so upset k ! everything will be fine..cheer up :)

Kwakwa said...

Darling.. dun worry too much.. everi ma will be worry abt son n son will grow up eventually k.. Rem boys mature slower.. cannt think properly mah.. so nw noti lor.. will turn good soon.. rem ? got example.. from bad to good.. hehe..
Baby and jie will be fine.. i think she undergo c-section will be easier for her.. she dun ahve to go thru the labour pains and the waiting for baby arrival.. tats torture lor..
So dun worry k.. Go home cry and sleep, feel better.. or u wan free bananas? tomolo will be a better day.. dun forget .. tomolo got long plans ending ur day wif mi.. so smile k.. dun make mi sad too..

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»