Tuesday, July 04, 2006

World Cup Fever

Friday nite again... I was out with Darling Vanessa, Amanda, Mike and Leong Ho to watch Germany vs. Argentina. Since Vanessa was not able to get a table at Chamber.. We decided to go to Gobble @ Pasir Ris Fisherman Village.. AND WE WILL NEVER NEVER GO TO GOBBLE AGAIN!!!

Our view

No cocktail?! They ONLY sell beer... and hood

What do girls do during half time? Go washroom, take pictures, sms...haha!

Darling Vanessa & me..

Amanda, Vanessa and me.. I like Amanda's tanned... it is about time to go swimming.

And what do guy do during half time? Go washroom, drink more beer, sms...

No picture.. *SHY*

Finally... we got Leong Ho! ha!ha!

The companions are so good although not all of us support the same team. Leong Ho & Amanda bet on Argentina whereas Mike and myself support Germany and Darling Vanessa is neutral. Of course, I had a good time when Germany wins!

The only unhappy incident in Gobble was that bossy woman…who refuses to give us an extra chair since we have one more fren joining us… The place was not even full yet. Finally we got the extra chair with the help of a waiter but that woman was not happy and she insisted that I point to her which waiter gives me the chair… And the most irritating was the way she try to show off. She is either stupid or super low EQ/IQ person. She actually scream to her bf/hubby… “Call all my waiters here.. I want to know who dare to take my chair” in front of all her customers. What are you trying to show? Tigress? Bossy? All these chairs belong to you.. then bring home lor.. why use your chair to do business? Think she forgot who pay for her living? Wake up *slap* If you want me to open bottle in order to give me your lousy, clumsy, big chair then fine… just tell me.. you need that money… I will open a bottle. Don’t forget I pay you for a living... I pray that your shop closed down man!!

Basically they dun noe how to do business.. The male boss was busy trying to set up tables and looking around for chairs for customers. And that woman is just trying to BOSS around. They should expect that this is a big game and everywhere is going to be full. Not till last min when you see crowd coming in then you start to take screw, hammer.. to set up table.

If you want a better place to drink... go to Blue Hut.. the view, atmosphere, music, people, drinks are so much nicer...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh long time never go drink already! Getting old liao cant go to those place anymore. :P

Anonymous said...

GERMANY~~~ GERMANY~~~~ PORTUGAL... PORTUGAL..... ole ole ole!!!

btw, just slap her and then tell her... the chair didn't write her name! If it is hers, put a reserved tag and keep it aside!

双子星 said...

sonikbyte - I thot the older you are the more you drink... ah pek usually go kopi tiam to drink Tiger... ha!ha!

双子星 said...

velverse - Germany lost liao.. There go my Ballack... sob..sob..