Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MSN chat

Bad mood last nite… sigh! Something must be wrong with me.. never seem to be able to get on with my life properly.

Was on msn chat last nite with Yann Jean, Benneth and Johnie.. It had been a long time since I last went online to chat. Benneth says the cookies I make very nice but too big for his mini cherry mouth.. ha!ha! That make my day.. Next time I will make mini cookies for him.. Yann Jean will be having her ‘O’ level exam early Sep.. “Jia You Yann Jean”.. I know you can make it with flying color.. promise I will buy you something for the hard work.. As for ah boy Johnie, we chat about his US trip.. btw, where is my present and treats? You owe me too many treats liao!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg im not on your msn...

双子星 said...

sonikbyte - Oops! my fault.. add u tonite.. you will regret.. cause I've too many nonsense!!! Can you take it?? ha!ha!

btw, my msn add is poohpooh_33@hotmail.com.. don't block me when I add you huh!!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»