Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lunch with Jerry

Finally we had lunch with Didi Jerry after missing him for one month... so yesterday we went to Teng Tai Feng @ Wisma for xiao long bao... celebrate Didi one month in camp... ha!ha!


Jerry is so dark n fit now... he is still so photogenic... handsome leh!! Any girl interested.. he is still single.. but muz go through Vanessa and me. hee!hee! ;-)

Didi love the xiao long bao... :-P

Darling was craving for gelato.. so we went to Bravissimo @ CK Tang. I had my usual raspberry, Didi tried rum n raisin and Darling very greedy.. she took pepper mint and tiramisu.

Feeding time ;-p

Didi will book in on Monday at 11am… He need to go home to wash fish tank.. so we decide to let him off.. hee!hee!

Darling and myself went to Free Banana @ Wisma for tea... Darling had lavender tea.. I had camomiles tea with honey.. to relax and calm myself down.

Vanessa ordered 6 pcs chicken wings. Sorry hor… to me that is not 6 pcs lor. They cut the drumlets and the wings then count it as 2.

Before and after... They gave us 7 pcs.. one free.. ha!ha!

4 comments:

Kwakwa said...

Dear.. mi not greedy k.. juz tat too amny flavours to choose from.. dunno wan which one lor.. hahha.. n soooo long din have my fav lioa.. of cos have to eat lar.. hehehe...

双子星 said...

KwaKwa - I wan to try Bailey cream with strawberry next time...wahaha!

Kwakwa said...

heheh..okie.. i oso wan.. hmmm... yummi...u can take any except Rasberry lor.. it realy taste like lipstick lar..hahah ...

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»