Thursday, October 12, 2006

八月十五 - 中秋节

Went to Haig Road for my fave satay.. I remember when I was a kid, mom always bring me to Haig Road market for satay and wanton mee.. The satay still tasted so good.. I oso try the Chinese mutton soup.. *yummy* My biggest surprise after dinner.. We're going for the DHL balloon!! Dear M got a 1 for 1 coupon.. so we decided to go since it will only cost us S$23 (for two).. I'm so excited.. I've been talking about this DHL balloon.. saw it flying so many times.. and finally.. never did I dream flying with it.. and it is on a full moon (八月十五).. the only regret I've that nite was I don't have my camera with me.. have to make do with my hp camera.. and I was grumbling all nite.. sob! sob!

DHL balloon.. Come fly with me!

Our tickets and free mooncake..

Flight altitude is 150m about 40 storeys high and the duration is 10mins.. I was trembeling when it take off.. cos the balloon was shaking.

Moon.. with PSI 80 haze.. I can smell the "fresh air" in the sky.. ;-)

High up.. which part of Singapore? I dun know leh!


Landing time...

After DHL balloon, we went to East Coast to play lantern..


my hello kitty paper lantern

Fire works.. lucky we got this at Haig Road cos many people playing at East Coast..

No comments: