Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend 14/15Oct

I was home on Sat.. wake up at 6.49 am.. lying on bed till 9am.. Been waking up earlier nowadays since I club and drink lesser.. No hang over mah! I shower and went downstair for breakfast.. had banana leaf nasi lemak, half boiled eggs and kopi.. After breakfast, went to NTUC to buy grocery... I decided to make a cheese cake and "my style" spaghetti..

So I brought hams, clams, sotongs, ikan billis and cook it with fusilli over tomato sauce.. *yummy*.. I cooked the share of 6 paxs.. so I can keep it in the fridge and eat it for the next few days.. ;-)

My "no bake" cheese cake.. with longans & pineapple
embedded in the top jelly layer..

Pasar Malam at Geylang Serai

Sunday is my swimming day.. Met Dear M at Bedok swimming pool.. It been years since I last step into Bedok swimming pool.. It was quite.. The sun was great.. After the swim, we went to the pasar malam at Geylang Serai.. brought bbq chicken wings, fishballs, putu piring, vadai, chicken kebab on pita, fish meat otaks and fish head otaks.. then proceed to East Coast for our mini party.. I spotted an empty table next to the sea.. so we rushed to "chop" the table.. We seated facing the sea, it was windy and the foods tasted good.. nice atmosphere, nice companion with nice foods.. I'm so full!!

That ends my weekend and I'm back to Monday again!

No comments: