Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shopping in Washington, DC

Just one day shopping trip to Georgetown and Pentagon City... I buy and buy and buy..

OPI, Sally Hansen, Banana boat tanning oil..

Body and Bath Works

Tommy for babies

Coach - retails price: bag USD278, purse USD 129, namecard holder USD 78, pouch USD 78
I paid outlet pricing: bag USD 174.30, purse USD 90.30, namecard holder USD48.30, pouch USD 27.20..

Victoria Secret

Salt water truffy for offices, clothes and I even shop onboard the flight.. I brought Loreal volume shocking mascara 2 for USD 20.. In Singapore, it is selling at S$26.90 for 1.

RL gloves..


Oops! still got 1 Levi red tab jean and 2 pairs of Nine West shoes.. I've good tactics in packing my luggages so no worry of space and over weight.. and I throw away the pair of shoe that I wore there.. smart!! haha!

2 comments:

Kwakwa said...

Darling ... Wat have u been doing over there.. I tot u should be busy n tired.. no mood to shop.. But the looks of it.. U have been shooping like crazy... goodness.. lucky ur luggage din burst open.. hahah .. Tats a lots of stuff.. oh my.. next time u will received my wishlist too k.. hahah

双子星 said...

kwakwa - Darling.. we are borned shopaholic mah.. no need to go thru training one leh!! ;-)