Thursday, October 19, 2006

I MUST be Strong & Independent

On my way home after visiting mum.. I don’t feel well.. my nose and throat is giving me problem due to the haze plus not enough rest.. I feel giddy, tired and hungry..

Darling Vanessa called today.. she says that I’m strong and independent but too strong liao.. I dun think so.. I need to be stronger and even more independent.. I’ve to stayed healthy and well.. I need the energy to take care of mum..

In this world, you can't depend on anybody.. you need to depend on yourself.. fight for survivor..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter wat happen, i wil be by yr side... xin xin

Kwakwa said...

Darling.. No matter how tough it is.. u have to hang on, stay strong and independent but when u need a shoulder to lean.. u can use mine.. but abit boney lar.. hehhe..

Weather super bad, so u better take care , drink more water and eat properly k.. take raw honey k..

双子星 said...

xin xin - Thank you for being there always! can lend me your shoulder.. cause Darling one too boney liao.. ;-P heehee!

kwa kwa - Darling.. eat more lah.. maybe go carry weight.. u oso know u boney still dare to offer your shoulder..*evil smile* I'll take care of myself lah.. I noe if I sick.. you will take care of mi mah.. haha!