Monday, October 02, 2006

Going to States

The day before I left for United States..

I had an USEIC education exhibition at Le Meridien hotel till 9pm.. so damn tired but thank to Dear M.. came to pick me up. I was so damn busy that day.. didn't even go out for lunch.. had a super tom yam cup noodle.. by 4pm, I was already so hungry..

Went dinner at Chomp Chomp, I had roti john, banana leaf nasi lemak, chicken wings and a big plate of fresh fruits..

A very big plate of fruits... mango, spain melon, watermelon and pineapple.. all my fave! Dear M even make the lady go find mango.. haha! but a bit sour leh..

Was suppose to call Darling Vanessa before I go.. but I had to pack my luggage.. okie, as usual, I take years to pack my stuff.. and Darling know it very well.. hee!hee! So we can only sms each other... Darling Vanessa, Sweety Amanda S and Dear M all start smsing me..

No comments: