Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Satisfy My Craving

Dear M promised to bring me to Sakura when I return from United States.. hee!hee! ;-) I'm really craving for local foods after away for awhile..

We went to our old "hometown" for yong tau foo in the morning.. I love the yong tau foo.. the green & red chilli, fishball, egg roll, cuttle fish, seaweed.. tasted so fresh and good.. then we meet up with mum.. and that two fellows start chatting on 4D and the special mooncake festival toto..

I talked to Didi Jerry.. nowaday he book out on Sat and return to camp on Sun by 10pm.. no more long weekend.. no Friday book out. Didi Jerry started to nag and nag.. keep asking me not to sleep in the afternoon.. otherwise my jet lap will not recover.. Ok, I didn't sleep.. I was out all afternoon to keep myself awake..

In the afternoon, we went to Siglap coffee club for a drink... we played tic tae toe and another game which I don't know what it is called.. You need to cancel off the stroke and the last person who cancel the last stroke.. consider lost.. so care free and relax.. I want to go back for my Iced mango tango.. it so cooling.

Darling Vanessa... someone says when you play tic tae toe on msn chat hor.. you always lost leh.. hee!hee!

Dear M made reservation for 6pm.. so it was easy.. the business is really good for weekend.. We had so much foods.. I enjoyed the cold dish very much.. I had so much tuna & salmon sashimi.. The prawn is also good.. thank for peeling the shells.. hee!hee! ;-)

Iced mango tango & strawberries smoothies

Sakura at Tampines SAFRA

Oysters, mussels, scollops, tuna and salmon sashimi... *yummy*

No comments: